The Badruka Junior College for Girls offersIntermediate MEC (Mathematics, Economics, Commerce) and CEC (Commerce, Economics, Political Science) courses.
- Approved by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Telangana
- MEC ? Mathematics, Economics, Commerce
- CEP (CEC) ? Commerce, Economics, Political Science (Civics) Compulsory subjects for all a) General English b) Second Language (Hindi or Sanskrit)
- Choice of the course and second language once opted is final Medium of instruction ENGLISH
Intermediate (MEC & CEC)
- Program: 2 Years.
- Eligibility:?SSC or equivalent certificate.
- Admission:?On merit basis, directly by the college.
- Ragging is prohibited.
- Anti Ragging committee is active.
- Mobiles are prohibited in the campus.
Teaching and Evaluation Methods
- Classroom lectures, interactive methods of teaching with the participation of the students in both offline and online classes with regular feedback from students
- As per the rules of the Board of Intermediate Unit Tests, Half ? Yearly & Pre-Final Examinations will be conducted and are mandatory
- Parent-Teacher Meeting(s) will be held during the academic year
Training Programs & Regular Teaching:
It is a time to learn different things in addition to regular teaching. The college has planned to conduct various classes regarding the following to guide the students to build their lives on health, self-protection, discipline & human values and also prepare them to answer the ethics and environment papers, as per the BIE requirements.
- Self-defense techniques
- Yoga & Art of living
- NCC Co-curricular & extracurricular activities. The college organizes various competitions for the students to exhibit their multifaceted talents