For its undergraduate programmes, The Badruka Junior College for Girls, conducts its own exams and the admission is based on of the merit list published by the Junior College.
Instructions to the Students
Thank you for your interest in Badruka Junior College for Girls. Admissions of candidates are based on merit. Read the instructions carefully, before filling in the application form for registration.
Admissions are in progress. Students and parents must contact the admin office and submit the 10th marks memorandum, aadhar card and 2 passport-size photographs.
Timings: 10 am to 3 pm
- Upload a recent passport-size photograph with a restricted size (between 50 kb and 100kb) in jpg. only.
- Students can submit a marks memorandum to the college once they receive it.
- As the 10th standard results are awaited, kindly upload the internal marks.
- Students must ensure that their mobile number and email id should be valid to receive the messages from us.
- If the applicant's details are found incorrect, then the application will not be processed.
- Mere submission of the application form, does not confirm the admission
- The counseling date for provisionally short-listed candidates will be intimated to the students
- Pay an application registration fee of 500/- (non refundable) through any online payment option
- Refer to the URL for application form badrukaonline.com
Important Note - The application Form consists of two pages. Fill in the first page then click NEXT (green colour button) pay the registration fee. The application form without payment is incomplete. Incomplete forms are not acceptable.
If there are any technical issues, kindly send the screenshot to the email id : email@example.com